The City of Oshawa invites you to provide feedback on the Bloor-Simcoe Intensification Study (the “Study”). The purpose of the Study is to develop an intensification policy framework to guide future development in suitable locations and at appropriate densities within the Study Area.
The City is advancing the following public consultation opportunities related to the Study:
- A Public Open House on Tuesday, January 30, 2024 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. in the C-Wing Committee Room at City Hall (50 Centre St. S., enter from the main south entrance and immediately turn right).
- Two identical 30-minute presentations will be made – at 6:45 p.m. and at 7:45 p.m., each followed by 30 minutes for discussion and questions on the presentation.
- The presentation and display boards are available for viewing on Connect Oshawa (ConnectOshawa.ca/BloorSimcoe).
- A feedback form on Connect Oshawa or on paper at Service Oshawa, located at City Hall (50 Centre St. S.).
- A mapping exercise for the Study Area on Connect Oshawa and also submit questions through Connect Oshawa.
It is requested that you submit comments related to the Study directly to Victoria White at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that feedback will be received until 12 p.m. on Friday, February 9, 2024 and will be considered in a future staff report to be presented to the Economic and Development Services Committee.