Enbridge is hosting a free webinar, The Benefits of Building Above Code, on Thursday, October 22 from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Planning for your projects just got easier with this free webinar series from the Enbridge Gas Savings by Design Program and Sustainable Buildings Canada.
Join industry experts and your peers on Thursday, October 22 from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. to learn how to make your projects more energy efficient, resilient and sustainable.
Module 3: Low-Impact Development
Questions they will answer
- What's the difference between greywater, stormwater and rainwater? How should the use of these non-potable water sources be prioritized?
- What are the current policy trends affecting stormwater management in Ontario?
- How can low-density housing, industrial and commercial campuses, and subdivisions best address new and upcoming regulations about stormwater?
- How can high-density and high-rise developments address new and upcoming stormwater regulations?
- When's the best time in the development process to integrate low-impact development practices?
Can't join live? Register now and they will send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.