OHBA has put together a template that members can use to input information regarding their projects. You can use the template to see the effect that the Community Benefit Charge will have your business. If you do complete the template and are willing to share, please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit, the following information needs to be filled out:
- Name of upper and lower tier municipality
- Market value of a building lot per front foot
- Average lot size in a project
- Current upper tier municipality DC information. In the next column, click whether the New System DC is maintained, increased to account of removal or 10% statutory amount or Now funded through CBC. The amounts will automatically populate the column. If there is no upper tier, then leave blank.
- Enter the same information as in step 3 for lower tier or single tier municipality.
View or download a sample completed form
View or download the template
View or download Development Charges in Durham Region